MSS has conducted a range of studies on international peace and security issues in collaboration with the International Commission on Peace & Food and the World Academy of Art & Science.
For an overview of MSS projects in this field, please see Peace & Security Projects
- Rising Expectations, Social Unrest & Development, by Ashok Natarajan, published in Cadmus Journal, October 2011
- The Turn Towards Unity: Converting Crises into Opportunities, by Garry Jacobs, published in Cadmus Journal, October 2011.
- Role of India in Nuclear Abolition & Cooperative Security, Presentation by Garry Jacobs at CSIS-ICWA International Conference “Towards a World Free of Nuclear Weapons” on June 9-10, 2008 at New Delhi.
- Eliminating Nuclear Weapons | PDF File, Presented at a WAAS workshop during the World Futures Society annual conference in Toronto, July 2006.
- Note on World Parliament, November 2, 2002
- The Peace Imperative, chapter report of the ICPF working group on peace & security 1994.
- Economic Initiative between India & Pakistan, August 27, 2000
- Legal Basis For World-Unity, By Karmayogi, February 1979